Under 25 Membership
Every three months we offer free membership to makers under 25 years old (or there abouts), providing the tools and space to develop a business idea. Membership includes desk space, access to all workshops, fabrication facilities and events as well as joining a growing international community of over 300 makers and 100 businesses.
If you are a visionary of the future we want to hear from you. We know that when you’re starting out changing the game is hard when rent is building up. So in our facilities, together with our members we will support and celebrate your amazing ideas and hard work.
You might never have been to school or university. You might be a freelancer or have your own start-up. Maybe you’ve never had a job or maybe you’re already a director of your own company.
What does it include?
- 3 months free membership
- Followed by 9 months membership at 50% discount
- A chance to present in front of our member businesses and our broader network
- A buddy mentorship scheme with one of our longer-term member
Things to know before you apply
- There are no educational requirements or standards to be met
- Work submitted should be original and innovative
- This is not a programmed membership
- It is up to you to set your own goals and meet them in the time frame you decide
- There is no deadline for application but spaces are limited