Get Started in Product Design with The Prince’s Trust and Makerversity
If you are 16-25, not currently in employment, education or training and living in London– join our free Product Design training programme with Makerversity.
- Design and make your own unique products using a range of technical methods.
- Work as a group to plan an exhibition to showcase your products at the end of the week.
- Participate in workshops in graphics, 3D printing, laser cutting, woodwork and more.
- Learn how to use CAD software.
- Meet industry experts and gain an insight into different career routes.
- Interviews for various part-time voluntary work experience opportunities in Product.
- Access to our ‘Get hired’ employability days with live vacancies, traineeships, apprenticeships and other training opportunities in variety of industries and sectors.
- Receive up to three months’ progression support from the Prince’s Trust to help you find further work or training
To register your interest or for more information contact Moshin Hamim on 07436790198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, you can also text the words ‘Product Design’ to 07436790198.
Taster Day – Wednesday 18th November 2015
Main Programme –23rd November to 27th November 2015.
Lunch and travel will be provided during the programme
Check out what happened earlier this year
You might also find Prince’s Trust Spring 2015 interesting.