The Makerversity team on the Marineterrein are looking for a roster of bright, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to come on board as creative interns.
The current programme is a 3-month internship – however, we know that not everyone can give up that amount of time so are open to discuss a duration suits you. We will be bringing these exceptional creatives starting out on their career path into our team with intention to engage for future employment.
You’ll be working alongside our workshop technician and brand designer get ready to get your hands dirty, be up for a challenge and keen to learn. As an integral and important part of a small and busy team you will be expected to keep in harmony both the facilities we provide and the members we provide for. A good eye for detail will be necessary. There is always something to do here so we celebrate initiative and teamwork. We welcome and reward relevant new ideas for the company that are successfully accomplished.
What opportunities we offer you
- Entrepreneurialism: learn with confidence the inner workings of not one but multiple nimble startup businesses across a broad range of industries.
- Rapid Prototyping: inductions on all machinery to become a fully fledged maker.
- Creative Autonomy: ownership of brand collateral design tasks using existing guidelines and assets.
- Problem Solving: the chance to make real impact on the daytoday operations of a leading coworking maker space.
- Potential Job Opportunities: access to a broad range of maker businesses both in London and Amsterdam.
Below you can download the full job description with all the information including how to apply for the role.
Got questions or want to apply? > firstname.lastname@example.org