Introducing stamp cards in Amsterdam
Discover a new kind of flexible membership plan that fits around your own working lifestyle: at our site in Amsterdam we are introducing stamp cards!
So are you a product designer, engineer, creative, maker, architect or artist? Are you looking for a workshop space full of traditional and cutting-edge tools and machinery for all your needs? And you are looking for a flexible membership which allows you to only pay for whilst you use the space? Then we have the perfect solution for you in Amsterdam: a stamp card system for our workshop!
How does it work? We have stamp cards available for either 5, 10 or 15 days. Upon arrival at Makerversity, you get a stamp on your card for either half day or a full day – it’s up to you. With your first card you follow the compulsory Health & Safety induction and then you are ready to roll!
5 day €145
10 day €312
15 day €468
Here are the rules of the game:
1. Cards are valid for one year (365 days from the day it was bought).
2. Cards can only be used during weekdays (business hours).
3. Before you can use your stamp card you have to follow a health and safety induction, this is why your first card is a bit more expensive. After the induction you can use all machines with green stickers.
4. You have to bring your own materials or buy them from us.
5. For inductions on machines with yellow stickers you have to pay a little extra.
6. Inductions for machines will be at set times.
7. You clean up after yourself and take all your belongings with you.
8. For every day you make use of the facilities you get a stamp. You can also work half days, this means half a stamp. Half days are from 09.00 to 13.00 or from 14.00 to 18.00. Even if you just work for one hour it will still count as half a day.
9. Please come and say ‘hi’ before you start working, also to get your stamp.
10. After induction most machines are first come first serve with no reservations necessary. However, we will tell you about the exceptions during the health and safety training.
11. Stamp card gives access to workshop only, not the co working space or any community tools.
12. All payments are done via pin transfer, we don’t take cash.
13. Stamp cards have a no return policy.
14. Follow all staff instructions failing to do so will result in termination of the stamp card.
Interested? Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get to work!